Elizabeth Ramsay (Hepburn)
|Birthplace:||Whitsome, Berwickshire, Scotland|
|Death:||Died in Cockpen, Midlothian, Scotland, United Kingdom|
Daughter of Alexander Hepburn of Waughton and Helen Hepburn
|Managed by:||Douglas John Nimmo|
About Elizabeth Ramsay
From Darryl Lundy's Peerage page on Elizabeth Hepburn:
Elizabeth Hepburn 
- F, #240023,
- d. December 1571
- Last Edited=20 Jul 2007
Elizabeth Hepburn was the daughter of Hepburn of Waughton.
She married George Ramsay of Dalhousie, son of Nicolas Ramsay of Dalhousie, Carnock, Foulden and Kerington.
She died in December 1571.
Her married name became Ramsay.
Children of Elizabeth Hepburn and George Ramsay of Dalhousie
- 1. James Ramsay of Cockpen+ d. Nov 1580
- 2. John Ramsay of Dalhousie  d. b 12 Apr 1592
- 3. Alexander Ramsay of Edglaw 
- 4. William Ramsay 
- 1. [S37] Charles Mosley, editor, Burke's Peerage, Baronetage & Knightage, 107th edition, 3 volumes (Wilmington, Delaware, U.S.A.: Burke's Peerage (Genealogical Books) Ltd, 2003), volume 1, page 1019. Hereinafter cited as Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 107th edition.
- Updated from MyHeritage Match via daughter Agnes Riddell (born Ramsey) by SmartCopy: Oct 7 2014, 22:33:32 UTC
Elizabeth Ramsay's Timeline
Whitsome, Berwickshire, Scotland
Cockpen, Mid Lothian, Scotland, (present day United Kingdom)
Midlothian, Scotland, United Kingdom
Cockpen, Midlothian, Scotland, United Kingdom