Elizabeth W Weekes (Reddock)
|Also Known As:||"Betsy", "Ruddock", "Reddocke", "ruddicks", "ruddox"|
|Birthplace:||Of Providence, Providence, Rhode Island|
|Death:||Died in Oyster Bay, Long Island, New York|
Daughter of Henry Reddocke (Ruddicks) and Mabel Burroughs
|Managed by:||Erica "the Disconnectrix" Howton|
About Elizabeth W Weekes
Elizabeth Ruddock was born abt 1646 in Rhode Island or Oyster Bay, New York and died before 1685 in Oyster Bay.
Parents: Henry Reddocke b: 1612 in Warwick, Kent, England & Mabel Burroughs b: 1617 in Prob England
- 1669 in New Amsterdam, New York to Joseph Weekes b 1645 baptized 1647 died before 1700
Children of Elizabeth Reddocke & Joseph Weeks
- Henry Weeks b: ABT 1671 in Oyster Bay, Nassau, NY married Susannah Alling.
- John WEEKS b: 16 MAY 1672 in Oyster Bay, LI, Nassau, NY
- Samuel Weeks b: ABT 1673 in Oyster Bay, Nassau, NY married 1) Elizabeth 2) Ann?
- Amey\Amy WEEKS b: 1675 in Oyster Bay, LI, Nassau, N.Y.
- Sarah WEEKS b: ABT. 1677 in Matinecock, Nassau, NY
- Martha WEEKS b: 1679 in Oyster Bay, LI, Nassau, N.Y.
- Abigail WEEKS b: ABT. 1680 in Matinecock, Nassau, NY
- Most accounts say that Samuel married Elizabeth (Betsy) Ruddick, but Clarence Almon Torrey points out: "The will [of Henry Reddick] was lost or destroyed many years ago, but there is a copy of the agreement of his heirs in Oyster Bay Records (printed), vol. 1, pp. 88-89. His heirs were five daughters, three of whom were married. They are named in the order of their births and signed the agreement in the same order: Mary Hauxhurst, Hannah Weekes, Elizabeth Weekes, Jane Readuck, and Sarah Rudick. Christopher Hawxhurst, Samuell Weekes and Joseph Weekes signed in that order, indicating that Samuel signed as the husband of Hannah and Joseph as the husband of Elizabeth Weekes. In all previous accounts which have come to this writer's attention, it is erroneously stated that Samuel married Elizabeth Reddough and that Joseph married her sister Hannah."