|Birthplace:||Stanton Harcourt, Oxfordshire, England|
|Death:||(Date and location unknown)|
|Managed by:||Brandt Joseph Gibson|
Matching family tree profiles for Ellen Harcourt
About Ellen Harcourt
- According to Plantagenet Ancestry: A Study In Colonial And Medieval Families, 2nd Edition ... Pg.385-386 , Robert Harcourt son of Anne Norreys & John Harcourt, husband of Agnes, died without issue. 1504-15, Thomas Nevill, Esq., and his wife, Lettice, George Gaynsford and Elizabeth, his wife, Thomas Stoner, Esq., and Katherine, his wife, and Thomas Bekyngham and Ellen, his wife sued William Grevile, Sarjeant-at-law, William Harcourt, of Bosworth, and others, feoffees to uses, and Dame Agnes Harcourt in Chancery regarding the manors of Stanton Harcourt, Ellenhall, Sharesdoun, Sharehill, Brimsford, Coven, and Bosworth, and lands in Sutton, South Leigh, and elsewhere, late of Robert Harcourt, Knt., who died without issue, brother of the said Lettice, Elizabeth, Katherine and Elyn, and husband of the said Agnes.
- Ellen Harcourt
- F, #47891, b. circa 1494
- Father Sir Robert Harcourt b. c 1470, d. b 1517
- Mother Agnes Limericke (Lymbrake)
- Ellen Harcourt was born circa 1494 at of Stanton Harcourt, Oxfordshire, England. She married Richard Beckingham circa 1514.
- Family Richard Beckingham b. c 1490
- From: http://our-royal-titled-noble-and-commoner-ancestors.com/p1593.htm#i47891
- Ellen HARCOURT
- Born: 1498, Stanton Harcourt, Oxfordshire, England
- Father: Robert HARCOURT (Sir Knight)
- Mother: Agnes LYMERICK (LIMERISK)
- Married: Richard BECKINGHAM ABT 1526
- From: http://www.tudorplace.com.ar/HARCOURT.htm#Ellen HARCOURT1
- John Harcourt, Esq.1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8
- M, #15584, b. circa 1450, d. 26 June 1485
- Father Sir Robert Harcourt, Sheriff of Leicestershire, Warwickshire, Berkshire, & Oxfordshire, Constable of Vernon in Normandy9,10 b. 20 Sep 1410, d. 14 Nov 1470
- Mother Margaret Byron9,10 b. c 1410, d. 1486
- John Harcourt, Esq. was born circa 1450 at of Stanton Harcourt, Oxfordshire, England; Age 20 in 1470.2,4,7 He married Anne Norris, daughter of John Norreys, Esq., Sheriff of Berkshire & Devonshire, Treasurer of the Queen's Chamber, Master of the Royal Wardrobe and Eleanor Clitherow, circa 1466; They had 1 son (Sir Robert) and 4 daughters (Lettice, wife of Humphrey Peshale, Esq., & of Thomas Neville, Esq; Elizabeth, wife of George Gaynesford; Katherine, wife of Thomas Stonor, Esq; & Ellen, wife of Thomas Beckingham).11,3,4,5,6,7,8 John Harcourt, Esq. died on 26 June 1485 at of Ellenhall, Shareshill, & Little Saredon in Shareshill, Staffordshire, England.2,4,7
- Family Anne Norris b. c 1446, d. a 1493
- Lettice Harcourt+12,11,3,4,5,6,7,8 b. c 1468, d. a 1515
- Sir Robert Harcourt+ b. c 1470, d. b 1517
- Catherine Harcourt11 b. c 1478
- 1.[S4273] Unknown author, The Royal Descents of 500 Immigrants, by Gary Boyd Roberts, p. 325; Burke's Peerage, 1938, p. 1219.
- 2.[S5] Douglas Richardson, Plantagenet Ancestry, p. 377.
- 3.[S16] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. I, p. 309-310.
- 4.[S16] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. II, p. 348.
- 5.[S16] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. III, p. 2-3.
- 6.[S4] Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry, Vol. I, p. 522-523.
- 7.[S4] Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry, Vol. III, p. 211-212.
- 8.[S4] Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry, Vol. III, p. 539.
- 9.[S16] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. II, p. 347.
- 10.[S4] Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry, Vol. III, p. 211.
- 11.[S5] Douglas Richardson, Plantagenet Ancestry, p. 377-378.
- 12.[S5] Douglas Richardson, Plantagenet Ancestry, p. 152.
- From: http://our-royal-titled-noble-and-commoner-ancestors.com/p519.htm#i15584