Ellis Anna Maria Andersson
|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Managed by:||Private User|
Historical records matching Ellis Anna Maria Andersson
About Ellis Anna Maria Andersson
- Name: Miss Ellis Anna Maria Andersson
- Born: Wednesday 19th January 1910
- Age: 2 years 2 months and 27 days.
- Last Residence: in Kisa Östergötland Sweden
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 347082 , £31 5s 6d
- Destination: Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Miss Ellis Anna Maria Andersson, 2, was born 19 January 1910 the daughter of Alfrida and Anders Andersson from Kättestorp farm, Kisa, Östergötland, Sweden.
The family boarded the Titanic at Southampton as third class passengers. They were all lost in the sinking, their bodies were never recovered.
- Claes-Göran Wetterholm (1988, 1996, 1999) Titanic. Prisma, Stockholm. ISBN 91 518 3644 0
- Leif Snellmann, Finland
- Claes-Göran Wetterholm, Sweden
Travelling Companions (on same ticket)
- Mr Anders Johan Andersson
- Mrs Alfrida Konstantia Brogren Andersson
- Miss Sigrid Elisabeth Andersson
- Miss Ingeborg Constanzia Andersson
- Miss Ebba Iris Alfrida Andersson
- Master Sigvard Harald Elias Andersson