Englesia Wotton (Dymoke)
|Also Known As:||"Engreth", "Margaret", "Angharad Dymoke"|
|Death:||Died in Widworthy, Devon, England|
|Managed by:||Private User|
Matching family tree profiles for Englesia Wotton
About Englesia Wotton
Engaret was also called Englesia.
Engaret married Lord of Widworthy John Wotton, son of William Wotton of Widworthy and Gundred Wyger, before 8 March 1408/9.
See "My Lines"
from Compiler: R. B. Stewart, Evans, GA
- Margaret Dymoke
- F, #69031, b. circa 1363
- Father Walter Dymoke b. c 1340
- Mother Margaret Tremenent b. c 1346
- Margaret Dymoke was born circa 1363. She married John Wotton, Lord Widworthy, son of William Wotton and Gundred Wyger, before 8 March 1409.
- Family John Wotton, Lord Widworthy b. c 1361
- Alice Wotton+ b. c 1402, d. b 1437
- From: http://our-royal-titled-noble-and-commoner-ancestors.com/p2297.htm#i69031
- John CHICHESTER of Raleigh (Sir)
- Born: ABT 1385, Raleigh, Devonshire, England
- Died: 14 Dec 1437, Raleigh, Devonshire, England
- Notes: Sheriff of Devonshire. Arms: Chequy or and gules, a chief vair. He was in the retinue of Le Sieur de Harrington on 25 Oct 1415 in the Battle of Agincourt, Picardy, France. Lord of Raleigh in parish of Pilton, Devonshire, England.
- Father: John CHICHESTER (Sir)
- Mother: Thomasine De RALEIGH
- Married: Alice WOTTON (b. ABT 1402 - d. 1437) (dau. of John Wotton of Widworthy and Engaret Dymock) ABT 1410
- 1. Richard CHICHESTER (Esq.)
- 2. Thomasine CHICHESTER
- From: http://www.tudorplace.com.ar/CHICHESTER.htm#John CHICHESTER of Raleigh (Sir)1
Englesia Wotton's Timeline
Breage, Cornwall, England, United Kingdom
Chester, Cheshire, England
Widworthy, Devonshire, England
Landrake, Cornwall, , England
Widworthy, Devon, England