|Birthplace:||Liverpool, Merseyside, UK|
|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Place of Burial:||Atlantic Ocean|
|Managed by:||Private User|
Matching family tree profiles for Ernest Hamilton
About Ernest Hamilton
- Name: Mr Ernest Hamilton
- Born in Liverpool Merseyside England
- Age: 25 years
- Marital Status: Single.
- Last Residence: at 5 Shirley Road Southampton Hampshire England - Map
- Occupation: Assistant Smoke Room Steward
- Last Ship: Olympic Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Belfast on Monday 1st April 1912
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr E. Hamilton, 25, was born in Liverpool.
He was on board the Titanic for her delivery trip from Belfast to Southampton. When he signed-on again, in Southampton, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 5 Shirley Road, (Southampton). His last ship had been the Olympic. As a first class steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Hamilton died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259) Particulars of Engagement (Belfast), Ulster Folk and Transport Museum (TRANS 2A/45 381)