Ernest John Farrenden
|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Place of Burial:||Atlantic Ocean|
|Managed by:||Private User|
Matching family tree profiles for Ernest John Farrenden
About Ernest John Farrenden
- Name: Mr Ernest John Farrenden
- Born in Hampshire England
- Age: 22 years
- Marital Status: Single.
- Last Residence: at 23 South Street Emsworth * Hampshire England
- Occupation: Confectioner
- Last Ship: Olympic
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Belfast on Monday 1st April 1912
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr E. Farendon, 32, was born in Hampshire.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 23 South Street, Emsworth, (Hampshire). His last ship had been the Olympic. As confectioner he received monthly wages of £8.
Farendon died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259) Casualty List, Public Record Office (BT100/259)