Historical records matching Ernest Roskelly Olive
About Ernest Roskelly Olive
- Name: Mr Ernest Roskelly Olive
- Age: 28 years
- Marital Status: Single.
- Last Residence: in Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Clothes Presser Steward Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr Ernest R. Olive, 28, was born in Surrey.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 37 Hanley Road, (Southampton). His last ship had been the Olympic. As the clothes presser he received monthly wages of £6.
Olive died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified. References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)