Matching family tree profiles for Fannie Bell Whittier
About Fannie Bell Whittier
Fannie Bell Whittier, dau. of Horatio Whittier and Arvilla Kempton, was b. Nov. 18,1867 in Hillsborough, New Hampshire; she married on Dec. 30,1885 with CHARLES BROCKWAY, son of George Brockway and Betsey Chesley. He was b. Apr. 10, 1856 in Hillsborough, NH. He d. in Hillsborough on Apr. 10,1944; she d. Concord, NH on Apr. 10,1945. Both buried at Appleton Cemetery, Hillsborough/Deering, New Hampshire. He was a merchant, photographer, and electrician.
- 1885 marriage record: Fannie B. Whitter, dau. Horatio Whittier, aged 18, m. with Charles Brockway in Hillsborough, NH on 12/30/1885.
- 1900 census: Fannie B. Brockway (32) and husband Charles Brockway (43) in Hillsboro Lower Vlg. He is a photographer.(per orig.)
- 1920 census: Fannie B. Brockway (52, b NH) and husband Charles Brockway (52); in Hillsboro NH. With them are her mother Arvilla Newman (72, b NH; widow) and Charles' sister-in-law Elsie Brockway (61, b NH; widow of Himan Brockway).
- 1930 census: Fannie Brockway (62, b NH) and husband Charles Brockway (73, b NH); in Hillsboro NH. Also there is her mother Arvilla Newman (82, b NH; widowed)..
- NHVR:death record of Charles Brockway, husband
- State of NH-Vital Records/Death Certificate: Fannie Bell Whittier Brockway, d/o Horatio Whittier and Arvilla Kempton; wife of Charles Brockway; born Hillsboro NH on Nov. 18, 1867; died at NH Memorial Hospital, Concord, NH of conjestive heart failure/myocardial insuffiency. Burial at Appleton Cemetery.
- History of Hillsborough, New Hampshire 1735-1921 by G. Waldo Browne.