Historical records matching Fanny Perry Taplin
About Fanny Perry Taplin
England & Wales, FreeBMD Marriage Index: 1837-1915: Name: Fanny Perry Gradidge; Year of Registration: 1874; Quarter of Registration: Apr-May-Jun; District: Winchester; County: Hampshire; Volume: 2c; Page: 184
- 1871 Age 26 - John was listed as a Station Agent, a visitor in the in the household of John Gradidge - his future wife Fanny the daughter of John and Elizabeth.
- Thomas Barnes Taplin married Fanny Perry Gradidge in 1874
- 1881 Census Thomas was living in Crediton, Devon aged 36 - Railway Station Master. His wife Fanny P (33) and daughter Kate (12) were living at the same address. Kate's birthplace is given as London, Middlesex.
- 1891 Thomas B Aged 46, Fanny P 43 and Kate 22 were in Wandsworth Road, Lambeth, Hammersmith. Thomas's occupation Railway Horse superintendant/groom. Kate's birthplace given as Yatton, Somerset.
- The family was at the same address in 1901, Thomas aged 56 , Fanny 53, Kate 31 - Thomas a Railway Horse superintendant/groom. Also in the household was Fanny's sister Mary A Gradidge aged 48.
- Thomas Barnes Taplin died in 1902
- In 1911 Fanny and Kate Henderson, Fanny's Step-daughter, both widows, were living at Nine Elms House, Wandsworth Road, London SW. Also in the household was Fanny M Henderson, 6 yr old grand daughter and Fanny's sister Mary Ann Gradidge aged 57
(DISCHARGED PRIS. AID SOC., Sec., Nine Elms' House, Wandsworth-road. For females - Victorian charity)
TAPLIN Fanny Perry of Nine Elms House Wandsworth-road Surrey widow died 10 May 1918 Probate London 20 June 1918 to Kate Henderson single woman. Effects £2905 4s. (£61,619.29 in today's currency). Source: England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations),1861-1941