Matching family tree profiles for Francis Cyrus Hobart Hutchinson
About Francis Cyrus Hobart Hutchinson
Francis Cyrus Hobart Hutchinson was the grandfather of Andrew Jackson.
He was born in Owthorpe, Nottinghamshire in 1700. He was the son of John Hutchinson of Owthorpe and wife Mary Hobart. He died in Mecklenburg Co. North Carolina. He married Margaret Lisle on the 5th of May, 1737 in Royston, Yorkshire, England. She was the daughter of John Lisle.
Francis Cyrus Hobart Hutchinson, was the grand son of John Hutchinson (Colonel), and his wife Lady Lucy Apsley. She was the daughter of Sir Allen Apsley, created 1616 Lord-Lieutenant of the Tower of London and the Tower Hamlets.
Francis Cyrus Hobart Hutchinson,s daughter was Elizabeth Hutchinson Jackson, mother of Pres. Andrew Jackson.
- Margaret Lisle.
- Margaret Hutchinson born 1730 in Ireland She died in South Carolina, April 30,1790. She was married to George McKemie in Ireland. He died 1793,in North Carolina.
- Grace Hutchinson, was born ca. 1732 in Ireland. She married, James Crow.
- Mary Mollie Hutchinson, was born ca. 1732, in Ireland. She married John Leslie in County Antrim, Ireland.
- Jane Janet Hutchinson, was born ca. 1734, in Ireland. She married James Crawford of the Crawford Plantation. She died in Lancaster County, South Carolina.
- Sarah Hutchinson, was born in 1737 in Ireland. She died in 1811 in North Carolina. She was married to Samuel Leslie,Sr. in about 1755 in Ireland. She was a midwife and a nurse. She helped deliver Andrew Jackson into the world.
- Elizabeth Hutchinson Jackson, was born in 1745 in Ireland. She married to Andrew Jackson, Sr. the father of Andrew Jackson.
Francis Cyrus Hobart Hutchinson's Timeline
Owthorpe, Nottinghamshire, England
Learne, Antrim, Ireland
Carrickfergus, Antrim, Ireland
November 12, 1748
Charlotte, Mecklenburg, North Carolina