George 'the immigrant' Dillard, Sr.
|Also Known As:||"George Henry Dilliard"|
|Death:||Died in Culpeper County, Virginia|
Son of Edward Dillard and Mary Dillard
|Managed by:||Private User|
Matching family tree profiles for George 'the immigrant' Dillard, Sr.
About George 'the immigrant' Dillard, Sr.
Sailed from England with Capt. Moore Fauntleroy to America. George settled in Jamestown Va. George served Capt. Fauntleroy for five years as an indentured servant to pay for his passage to America. In 1660 George was given a tract of land in New Kent Co. as a reward for his military services against the Indians. In 1665 George brought 5 people to America. for which he was given an additional 250 acres of land adjoining his other land. One of the five persons was Martha Williams whom he later married. They had 8 children 3 daughters (names unknown) who were born in 1667, 1669, 1671; and 5 sons.
1. DILLARD James, b. 1658, Wiltshire, England
2. DILLARD Thomas, b. Abt 1677, Virginia, USA
3. DILLARD Edward, I, b. 1672, New Kent, Virginia, USA
4. DILLARD Henry, b. Abt 1673, Virginia, USA
5. DILLARD Nicholas, b. 1675, New Kent, Virginia, USA
6. DILLARD William, b. 1677
7. DILLARD Mary, b. Abt 1667, Virginia, USA
8. DILLARD Sally, b. Abt 1669, Virginia, USA
9. DILLARD, b. 1671
George 'the immigrant' Dillard, Sr.'s Timeline
New Kent, VA
New Kent, New Kent, Virginia, USA
Culpeper County, Virginia