George Frederick Taylor
|Also Known As:||"Turner"|
|Birthplace:||Brighton, Brighton and Hove, UK|
|Death:||Died in TiTANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Place of Burial:||Atlantic Ocean|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About George Frederick Taylor
See possible 1891 Census return attached CJB
- Name: Mr George Frederick Taylor (G. F. Turner)
- Age: 32 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: at Bitterne Park Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Stenographer Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
George Frederick Turner, 32, was born in Brighton, Sussex.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 9 April 1912, he gave his address as 16 Hedley Gardens, Chiswick. As a Stenographer he received monthly wages of £4 10s. The Titanic was his first ship.
Turner died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified. References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)