Gladys Clifton Goldsmit (Wallace)
|Birthplace:||Washington, DC, USA|
|Death:||Died in Bridgeport, Fairfield, County, Connecticut, United States|
|Cause of death:||lung cancer|
|Place of Burial:||St. Louis, Valhalla Cemetary, MO, United States|
Daughter of William Clifton Wallace, Commodore and Gladys Prentiss Wallace
|Managed by:||Vicki Anna Vaughan|
Historical records matching Gladys Clifton Goldsmit
About Gladys Clifton Goldsmit
- Gladys W Goldsmith
- Connecticut Death Index, 1949-2012
- Birth: Jan 15 1923 - District of Columbia, USA
- Death: Mar 9 1981 - Bridgeport, Fairfield, Connecticut, USA
- Father's last name: Wallace
- Gladys Clifton Wallace - "Ancestors of "Gladys Clifton Wallace"* '
- Gladys Clifton Wallace was born on 15 Jan. 1923 at Washington, DC. She was the daughter of *Commodore William Clifton Wallace & Gladys Prentiss Cart. She married Lawrence Davis Goldsmith, son of Robert Lee Goldsmith & Elsie Beatrice Ibach on 13 May 1942 at Christ Episcopal church, Savannah, Chatham County, Georgia. Gladys Clifton Wallace died on 9 March 1981 at Bridgeport hospital, Bridgeprot, Fairfield County, Connecticut, at the age of 58. She was buried in March 1981 at Vallalla Cemetery, St. Louis Missouri."
- Children of Gladys Clifton Wallace and Lawrence Davis Goldsmith;
- Lawrence 'Larry' Davis Goldsmith Jr. (date of birth and death unknown)
- Pauline Gervais Goldsmith (05 Dec 1952 - 18 Sept 1984)
- Barbara Cart Goldsmith (date of birth and death unknown)
Gladys Clifton Wallace was born on 15 January 1923 at Washington, DC. She was the daughter of Commodore William Clifton Wallace and Gladys Prentiss Cart.1 Gladys Clifton Wallace married Lawrence Davis Goldsmith, son of Robert Lee Goldsmith and Elsie Beatrice Ibach, on 13 May 1942 at Christ Episcopal Church, Savannah, Chatham County, Georgia. Gladys Clifton Wallace died on 9 March 1981 at Bridgeport Hospital, Bridgeport, Fairfield County, Connecticut, at age 58 . She died of lung cancer.2 The funeral of Gladys Clifton Wallace was held on 11 March 1981 at Grace Episcopal Church, Trumbull, Fairfield County, Connecticut, . The officiants were The Rev. John W. Martiner, Rector, Grace Church and The Rev. Canon Douglas W. Kennedy, Pastoral Assistant.2 She was buried in March 1981 at Valhalla Cemetery, St. Louis, Missouri.
As John Cart's granddaughter, Gladys Wallace (age 7), born in South Carolina, was enumerated, in the 1930 census, on 2 April 1930 in 7 Whitman Street, Orangeburg, Orangeburg County, South Carolina.3 She and Lawrence Davis Goldsmith lived on 30 August 1947 at 1624 Van Vranken Ave., Schenectady, Schenectady County, New York.
Gladys Clifton Goldsmit's Timeline
January 15, 1923
Washington, DC, USA
December 5, 1952
Schenectady, Schenectady County, New York, United States
March 9, 1981
Bridgeport, Fairfield, County, Connecticut, United States
St. Louis, Valhalla Cemetary, MO, United States