About Gleb - Hilb Vladimirovitch of Kiev
VLADIMIR I 980-1015, SVIATOPOLK I 1015-1019
VLADIMIR Sviatoslavich, son of SVIATOSLAV I Grand Prince of Kiev & his mistress Malusha [Malfred] (-Berestov 15 Jul 1015).
m firstly (, divorced 986) as her second husband, ROGNED of Polotsk, widow of --- Jarl in Sweden, daughter of ROGVOLOD Prince of Polotsk & his wife --- (-[998/1000]).
m secondly (Kherson 988) ANNA of Byzantium, daughter of Emperor ROMANOS II & his second wife Theophano [née Anastasia] (963-[1008/11], bur Kiev, church of the Palace).
m thirdly (after 1011) [ADELIA] [von Öhningen, daughter of KONRAD Duke of Swabia & his wife Richlint ---] (-after 14 Aug 1018).
Mistress (1): ---, wife of IAROPOLK Sviatoslavich, daughter of ---.
Mistress (2): OLAVA, a Czech concubine.
Mistresses (3) to (9): ---. The names of the other mistresses of Grand Prince Vladimir are not known.
Grand Prince Vladimir & his first wife had five children:
1. IZIASLAV Vladimirovich (-1001).
2. IAROSLAV Vladimirovich (-20 Feb 1054).
3. MSTISLAV Vladimirovich "the Brave" (978-[1034/36], bur Church of the Redeemer).
4. VSEVOLOD Vladimirovich (-1015).
5. daughter (-after 1018).
... same person as…? PREDSLAVA Vladimirovna (-after 1018).
Predslava married Boleslav III Duke of the Bohemians.
6. daughter (-after 1018). The Primary Chronicle records that Vladimir and his wife Rogned had two unnamed daughters. The Primary Chronicle records that Boleslav of Poland fled from Kiev in 1018 with Iaroslav's two sisters.
Grand Prince Vladimir had one illegitimate son by Mistress (1):
7. SVIATOPOLK Vladimirovich (-1019).
Grand Prince Vladimir had one illegitimate son by Mistress (2):
8. VYSHESLAV Vladimirovich (-1010).
Grand Prince Vladimir had nine illegitimate children by unknown Mistresses (3) to (9):
9. SVIATOSLAV Vladimirovich (-killed in battle 1015 after 15 Jul).
10. BORIS Vladimirovich (-murdered 24 Jul 1015, bur Lto river, transferred 1072 to Vishgorod
11. GLEB Vladimirovich (-murdered 5 Sep 1015, bur Lto river, transferred 1072 to Vishgorod). The Primary Chronicle names (in order) Vysheslav, Izyaslav, Yaroslav, Svyatopolk, Vsevolod, Svyatoslav, Mstislav, Boris, Gleb, Stanislav, Pozvizd and Sudislav as the twelve sons of Vladimir, recording that his father established Gleb in Murom after the death of his brother Vysheslav. His father appointed him Prince of Murom in 1010. He was lured by deceit from Murom and murdered on the orders of his cousin Sviatopolk I Grand Prince of Kiev. He was canonised with his brother Boris in 1072.
12. POZVIZD [Kryzokyr] Vladimirovich (-after 1015).
13. SUDISLAV Vladimirovich (-Kiev [1062/63], bur Church of St George).
14. STANISLAV Vladimirovich (-before 1015).
15. [--- Vladimirovna . ... m ([991/92]) as his second wife, BERNHARD [von Haldensleben], son of DIETRICH Markgraf über den Gau der Heveller [Nordmark] & his wife --- (-[1044/51]). He was installed in 1009 as BERNHARD Markgraf der Nordmark.]
16. PREMISLAVA Vladimirovna (-). Baumgarten names the wife of Duke László and gives her origin but only cites one secondary source in support. The primary source which confirms her parentage and marriage has not yet been identified. m () LÁSZLÓ "Szár/the Bald" Prince of Hungary, Duke between March and Gran, son of MIHÁLY Prince of Hungary Duke between March and Gran & Adelajda [Adleta] of Poland (-1029).
17. DOBRONEGA MARIA Vladimirovna (before 1012-1087).
...m (1043) KAZIMIERZ I KAROL "Odnowiciel/the Renewer" Prince of Poland, son of MIESZKO II Lambert King of Poland & his wife Richeza [Ezzonen] (25 Jul 1016-19 Mar 1058).
О Gleb - Hilb Vladimirovitch of Kiev (русский)
в крещении Давыд, князь Муромский (около1013 — 1015),