About Goslin II, comte du Maine
Alternate birth data from merges 760. Sharon
There appear to be problematic loops / merges /splits /duplicates being made on the RORICON I to III & the GOSLIN I to III lines because of same name ancestors. As far as I can see, and I've included the references below - it should look like this below.
If you disagree with the data, please contact the profile manager and enter your references below, so we can get it right together:
As a ‘starting off’ point, this is how it seems at the moment (December 2010) – Thanks, Sharon Doubell:
5. GOZLIN III (c860-907/914) m GODEHILDE CAROLINGIAN (c865)
4. Gozlin III was the son of RORICON III (c833-865), who had a sister BILICHILDE ii (832-858)
3. Roricon III & Bilichilde ii's parents were RORICON II (c808-858) m BILICHILDE i (c810)
2. Roricon II's parents were RORICON I (c770) m ROTRUDE CAROLINGIAN (c775 -6/6/1810)
1. Roricon I's parent was GOSLIN I (c740)
2. Goslin I's other son - ie Roricon I's brother - was GOSLIN II (c775-826) m ADELTRUDE CAROLINGIAN (c790)
3. Goslin II and Adeltrude had a son: DONALD, Count of Melun (c810-<860)
Note: a. The Roricons I to III seem to get mixed because the Bilichilde mother and daughter (wife & sister) get conflated. b. The Gozlins I to III seem to get conflated because Gozlin III is not in the direct line from Gozlin II, but comes through the 3 Roricons. (Also Roricon II has a brother Goslin (804) who doesn't have a number - possibly dying young?) c. Adeltrude Carolingian and Rotrude Carolingian appear to become conflated, and I'm still unsure that the data we are using here is the correct version of that.