Hannah Shattuck (Hayden)
|Death:||Died in Watertown, Middlesex, Massachusetts|
|Managed by:||Erica "the Disconnectrix" Howton|
About Hannah Shattuck
concerning William Shattuck of Boston, MA. Another William SHATTUCK lived at Boston, MA from 1650 to 1658, with information detailed on pages 366 and 367 of Memorial of the Descendants of William Shattuck, by Lemuel Shattuck (1855). William of Boston was a shoemaker, and suffered persecution for his Quakerism. He was banished in 1658, moved to RI, then to NJ, settling at Shrewsbury, Monmouth Co.
This William SHATTUCK had two daughters (no male issue), namely:
- 1.Hannah, - b. Jul. 8, 1654, Boston, MA; d. 1741, NJ. Married Sep. 6, 1674, Shrewsbury, NJ Restore LIPPINCOTT (b. Jul. 3, 1652, England; d. Jul. 22, 1741, Mount Holly, NJ), son of Richard LIPPINCOTT (d. 1683, NJ) and Abigail GOODY (d. 1697). A daughter: Rebecca married Josiah GASKILL (they became ancestors of Pres. Richard M. NIXON).
- 2.Exercise, - b. Nov. 12, 1656, Boston MA.
Hannah Hayden Birth: ABT 1634 in Boston, MA
- ABT 1653 in Boston, MA to William Shattuck b: 3 MAY 1628 in Boston, MA d: 1675 in Burlington, NJ. He was the son of Samuel (or William) Shattuck & Damaris.
- Hannah Shattuck b: 8 JUL 1654 in Boston, MA. Married Restore Lippincot.
- Exercise Shattuck b: 12 NOV 1656 in Boston, Suffolk, MA. Married George Corlies.
- Elizabeth Shattuck b: ABT 1658. Married Jacob Cole.
- William Shattuck b: 1660.
- Samuel Shattuck b: 1662
Hannah Shattuck's Timeline
July 8, 1654
Boston, Suffolk, Massachusetts Colony
November 12, 1656
Boston, Suffolk, Massachusetts
Boston, Suffolk, Massachusetts, USA
December 11, 1686
Watertown, Middlesex, Massachusetts