Harry Johnson Thorne
|Also Known As:||"Johnstone"|
|Death:||Died in TiTANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Place of Burial:||Atlantic Ocean|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Harry Johnson Thorne
Titanica list him under the surname of Johnson
- Name: Mr Harry Johnson Thorne
- Age: 25 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: in Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Assistant Ship's Cook Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr H. Johnson , 36, was born in Hampshire.
When he signed-on to the Titanic in Southampton on 9 April 1912, he gave his address as 103 Albert Rd., (Southampton). He had transferred from the Minneapolis. As an assistant ship's cook he received monthly wages of £4.
Johnson died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
Notes 1. His name may have been spelled "Johnstone".
References and Sources Crew Particulars of Engagement, Public Record Office (BT100/259)