Matching family tree profiles for Hiram Abbott
About Hiram Abbott
Birth: 1813 Norfolk Litchfield County Connecticut, USA
Death: 1838 Caldwell County Missouri, USA
Located: on the north bank of Shoal Creek, in what is now Fairview Township. Hiram is one of 17 Mormons killed in the Haun's mill massacre.
Son of Rufus Abbott and Anna Owen by Sherry Smith at email@example.com
Please adjust Hiram's death date to:
Hiram lived 5 weeks after the attack. see "A Call to Arms: The 1838 Mormon Defense of Northern Missouri", Alexander L. Baugh, 2000 Doctoral Dissertation, p. 213.
Taken from the David Lewis Diary- "I nursed him [Hiram Abbott] in my own house for five weeks and he was removed to his father's and died." [His father Rufus Abbott had property in the northeast part of Rockford Township].
- Rufus Abbott (1784 - 1879)
- Anna Owen Abbott (1787 - 1851)
- Hiram Abbott (1813 - 1838)
- Safrona Abbott Jacobs (1816 - 1899)*
- Parinth Abbott Crandall (1817 - 1885)*
- Ruby Ann Abbott Biddlecome (1821 - 1887)*
- Rufus Abbott (1823 - 1901)**
- Norman Abbott (1825 - 1917)*
- Calculated relationship
Burial: Hauns Mill Cemetery Hauns Mill Caldwell County Missouri, USA
Created by: Caryn Hood Record added: Mar 13, 2005 Find A Grave Memorial# 10610639