Matching family tree profiles for Ichabod Tupper
view all 24
About Ichabod Tupper
- TUPPER, Ichabod
- b. 11 AUG 1673 Sandwich, Barnstable, Mass.
- d. 1748
- Father: TUPPER, Thomas
- Mother: MAYHEW, Martha
- Spouse: Mary,
- d. 8 OCT 1728 Sandwich, Barnstable, Mass.
- TUPPER, Ann b. 6 MAR 1712/3 Sandwich, Barnstable, Mass.
- TUPPER, Thomas
- TUPPER, Mary b. 7 JAN 1716/7 Sandwich, Barnstable, Mass.
- TUPPER, Martha
- TUPPER, Mehitable
- TUPPER, Jedidah
- Spouse:HATCH, Hannah
- From: http://www.genealogyofnewengland.com/f_31.htm#76
- HATCH, Hannah
- b. 16 FEB 1681/2 Scituate, Plymouth, Mass.
- d. 13 APR 1771 Middleborough, Plymouth, Mass.
- Father: HATCH, Samuel
- Mother: DOTY, Mary
- Spouse:TUPPER, Ichabod
- Marriage: ABT 1699
- Spouse: TURNER, Japhet
- b. 4 JAN 1682/3 Pembroke, Plymouth, Mass.
- d. BEF 23 JAN 1710/1 Duxbury, Plymouth, Mass.
- Father: TURNER, Japhet
- Mother: HUDSON, Hannah
- TURNER, Hannah
- TURNER, Japhet
- TURNER, Israel
- TURNER, Elizabeth
- Marriage: 9 JUL 1719
- Spouse:TINKHAM, Ebenezer
- From: http://www.genealogyofnewengland.com/f_31.htm#79
- Hannah Hatch Tupper
- Birth: Feb. 15, 1682 Scituate, Plymouth County, Massachusetts, USA
- Death: Apr. 13, 1771 Middleboro, Plymouth County, Massachusetts, USA
- Hannah Hatch married first Japhet Turner about 1702. She married second Ebenezer Tinkham on 2 July 1719 in Scituate, Plymouth county, Province of Massachusetts Bay. After Ebenezer died, Hannah married Captain Ichabod Tupper on December 23, 1729 in Middleborough, Plymouth county, Province of Massachusetts Bay.
- Family links:
- Ebenezer Tinkham (1679 - 1726)*
- Patience Tinkham Wood (1718 - 1791)*
- Burial: Nemasket Hill Cemetery, Middleboro, Plymouth County, Massachusetts, USA
- Find A Grave Memorial# 118515273
- From: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=118515273
- Mercy Lavinia Warren Stratton (née Bump, October 31, 1842 – November 25, 1919) was an American proportionate dwarf and the wife of General Tom Thumb.
- Warren was born at Middleborough, Massachusetts as Mercy Lavinia Warren Bump, a descendant of a French Catholic family named Bonpasse, of Governor Thomas Mayhew, and five Mayflower passengers: John Billington, Francis Cooke, Edward Doty, Stephen Hopkins, and Richard Warren — New England families which intermarried many times over.
- Lavinia and her younger sister Huldah Pierce Warren Bump had a form of proportionate dwarfism (considered to be desirable by sideshows and "museums" of that era owing to its perfectly miniaturized characteristics, with the same proportions as common larger people) caused by a pituitary disorder which seemingly occurs when close relatives (cousins) descended of identically replicating DNA (twins) produce offspring.
- Lavinia's parents were 4th cousins, the mother being a 2nd-great-grandchild of married cousins, descended of a twin. The maternal 2nd-great-grandfather of Lavinia's father James Sullivan Bump, Medad Tupper born 1677, was a son of Thomas Tupper and Martha Mayhew. The paternal 2nd-great-grandfather of Lavinia's mother Huldah Pierce Warren, Ichabod Tupper born 1673 who married his cousin Mary Tupper born 1685, was a son of Thomas Tupper and Martha Mayhew. Thomas Tupper was born 16 January 1638 as a twin of Henry Tupper in Sandwich, Barnstable, Massachusetts.
- .... etc.
- From: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavinia_Warren
view all 15
Ichabod Tupper's Timeline
August 11, 1673
Sandwich, Barnstable, MA, USA
December 6, 1712
December 20, 1714
January 7, 1716
December 7, 1719
December 31, 1721
August 21, 1725
Sandwich, Barnstable, Massachusetts, USA
Middleborough, Plymouth co. MA