Isaac Chittenden, Jr.
|Death:||Died in Scituate, Plymouth, Massachusetts|
|Managed by:||Private User|
Matching family tree profiles for Isaac Chittenden, Jr.
About Isaac Chittenden, Jr.
Isaac Chittenden, b. in Kent, England, arrived in Scituate, Plymouth Colony, Massachusetts in 1633. He married Martha Vinal, daughter of widow Ann Vinal, in 1646. The family lived at Family River Street (Norwell).
His children with Martha were:
- Sarah, b. February 25, 1646 (twin), m. Capt. Anthony Collamore 1666
- Rebecca, b. February 25, 1646 (twin)
- Mary, b. August 17, 1648
- Israel, b. October 10, 1651, m. Deborah Baker 1678
- Stephen, b. November 5, 1654, m. Mehitable Buck
- Elizabeth, b. September 9, 1658
- Isaac, b. September 30, 1663
- Benjamin, d. March 20, 1676 in Rehoboth battle, no family
Reference: "General Dicionary of the First Settlers of New England" by James Savage
See: < http://www.scituatehistoricalsociety.org/families/ChettendenIsaac.htm > (last accessed September 8, 2011)
Married April 1646. This does not make sense, as his daughter was born in February 1646, Scitate, MA.