|Birthplace:||of, Ottery St Mary, Devon, England|
|Death:||Died in Rehoboth, Plymouth Colony|
|Managed by:||Madeline Pinnelli|
view all 21
About Isaac Martin
- b 1591 England
- son of Richard Martin & Katherine Lyde
- married Margaret Ford 1618
- d 1643 Rehoboth, Mass.
Isaac’s wife Margaret Ford was born in 1599 in Ottery St Mary, Devon, England. Margaret died in Plymouth, Plymouth, Mass.
Child of Isaac and Margaret
- i. Mary Margaret Martin b. 1619 in Pontypool, Trevethan, Monmouthshire, Wales; d. 1684 in Taunton, Bristol, Mass.; m. 1640 Taunton, Mass to James Henry Leonard (1621 – 1691)
- The Pioneers of Massachusetts: A Descriptive List, Drawn from Records of the ... By Charles Henry Pope. Page 303. "MARTIN, Isaac. A witness in a Hingham lawsuit in 1639. Rehoboth, prop., 1643."
- "Rehoboth's First Proprietors" 1643