Matching family tree profiles for Isabella de Synton, Heiress of Sinton
About Isabella de Synton, Heiress of Sinton
Isabel de Synton
- Parents: Alexander de Synton.
- married: Sir Edward Keith, son of Sir William de Keith, before July 1305.
Children of Isabel de Synton and Sir Edward Keith
- Sir William Keith+ d. b 13521
- Sir Edward Keith 2
- [S37] Charles Mosley, editor, Burke's Peerage, Baronetage & Knightage, 107th edition, 3 volumes (Wilmington, Delaware, U.S.A.: Burke's Peerage (Genealogical Books) Ltd, 2003), volume 2, page 2194. Hereinafter cited as Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 107th edition.
- [S37] Charles Mosley, Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 107th edition, volume 2, page 2195.
- page 36-37 of The Scots peerage : founded on Wood's ed. of Sir Robert Douglas's Peerage of Scotland; containing an historical and genealogical account of the nobility of that kingdom by Paul, James Balfour, Sir, 1846-1931 Published 1904 Volume 6.
Isabella de Synton, Heiress of Sinton's Timeline
Synton, Selkirkshire, Scotland
Dunnottar Castle, Stonehaven, Kincardineshire, Scotland
Dunnotar Castle, Kincardineshire, Scotland