Isabella Smyth (unknown)
|Also Known As:||"Isabel", "Isabella R. Smyth"|
|Birthplace:||of Roehampton, Putney, Surrey , England|
|Death:||(Date and location unknown)|
|Managed by:||Private User|
Matching family tree profiles for Isabella Smyth
About Isabella Smyth
- Birth: Abt 1444 in Of Rechampton, Putney, Surrey, England
- Parents: unknown
Name also seen as Isabel; Isabella R. Smith
- Abt 1465 in Of Rechampton, Putney, Surrey, England to Richard "of Rockhampton" Smyth, b: Abt 1440 of Putney, Surrey, England. He was the son of William Smyth and Margaret Cromwell.
- Margaret Smyth b: Abt 1463 in Of Rechampton, Putney, Surrey, England. Married John Williams (d 1502)
- John Smyth b: Abt 1466 in Of Rechampton, Putney, Surrey, England. Died young.
Last updated October 2015
http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/s/m/i/Stacey-D-Smith/WEBSITE-0001/UHP-0098.html reports their child was
"1. +John Smythe, b. 1490, Cosham Wiltshire England, d. 1538, Wiltshire England. Married Joan Broucker."
This seems to be an error, as Richard Smyth died 1472 in Putney, Surrey (now a suburb of the city of London), 18 years before the birth of that John Smythe, Esq., of Corsham Thomas "Customer" Smythe, MP does not seem to be related to this "of Putney" line.
A death date and location of August 16, 1487 (39-47) Somerset, England, United Kingdom, with no attribution, was also attached. A past error?
A name Lady Alice Rich was also ascribed to Isabella. Don't know where that came from.
- A tree of Life
- Ancestral File #: FK7H-Q6
- page 211 of The New England Historical and Genealogical Register, Volume 45; Volume 51. The Society, 1897 - New England. "Richard Williams of Taunton - Cromwell Genealogy"
- Re: Cromwell -- Smyth -- Williams 2001