About Ithel Ddu ap Idwallon, King Of Glamorgan
- The History of Monmouthshire By David Williams
- .... called Morgan the Courteous, or the good-natured. His eldeft fon was born when he was fixty-feven years of age; and this fon was Morgan the Aged. (or as he was otherwife called Morgan the Great) who alfo lived till he was eighty-feven years old, and then his eleft fon Owain was born and the day after Morgan the Courteous died, and was buried in the grave of Teilo, the place now not known. ....
- When Owain the fon of Morgan the Aged, was twenty years of age, he got a woman with child; and, on that account, the afore-mentioned benecition crefed in the family, and they never afterwards profpered. ....
- After the death of Owain, the fon of Morgan, his fon Ithel poffeffed the fovergeignty of Glamorgan. And this Ithel was called Ithel Ddu, from the black colour of his hair, his eyes, and his beard.
- Pg. 62
- After Ithel, his fon Gwrgant was King; he gave the large plain ....
- Ithel of Glamorgan
- M, #10160, d. 994
- Father Owen of Glamorgan
- Ithel of Glamorgan died in 994.
- Gyrgant, Prince of Glamorgan+ d. 1030
- From: http://our-royal-titled-noble-and-commoner-ancestors.com/p339.htm#i10160
Please see Darrell Wolcott: Cynfyn ap Gwerystan, the Interim King; http://www.ancientwalesstudies.org/id209.html. (Steven Ferry, June 1, 2017.)
Please see Darrell Wolcott: The Enigmatic Elystan Glodrydd; http://www.ancientwalesstudies.org/id199.html. (Steven Ferry, June 10, 2017.)