Jaakko Arnold Panula
|Also Known As:||"Jaako"|
|Birthplace:||Cooks Fall, Michigan, USA|
|Death:||Died in Titanic|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Jaakko Arnold Panula
Master Jaako Arnold Panula
- Born: Monday 8th February 1897 in Cooks Fall Michigan United States
- Age: 14 years
- Last Residence: in Ylihärmä South Ostrobothnia Finland
- Occupation: General Labourer
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 3101295 , £39 13s 9d
- Destination: Coal Center Pennsylvania United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Master Jaakko Arnold Panula, 15, Jaakko Panula was born on 8 February 1897*, and christened at the Hope Trinity Lutheran Church in Cooks Fall, Michigan, USA, on 16 February 1897. The son of Juha and Maria Panula, he boarded the Titanic at Southampton with his mother and four brothers. They were travelling to Coal Centre, Pittsburg, Pennsylvania to join their father.
His body was never found.