|Birthplace:||Reading, Middlesex, Massachusetts|
|Death:||Died in Reading, Middlesex, Massachusetts|
|Place of Burial:||Reading, Middlesex, Massachusetts, United States|
Son of Joseph Damon and Mary Damon
|Managed by:||Kira Rachele Jay|
About Jabez Damon
- Parents: Joseph Damon, b. 28 September 1686, Reading, MA , d. 1777, Reading, MA & Mary Batchelder, b. 19 November 1688, Reading, MA , d. 22 October 1754, Wakefield, MA
- Elizabeth Gould (1721-1753). She was the daughter of David Gould & Elizabeth Green. 4 children.
- Lucy Wyman (1735-1799). She was the daughter of Capt. Benjamin Wyman & Esther Richardson. 10 children.
- On 5 Nov 1783, James Wesson, administrator of Jabez Damon of Reading deceased, Joseph Damon of Woburn, blacksmith, and Jonas Parker, guardian to Aaron Damon, a minor, said Jabez, Joseph and Aaron being grandchildren of Joseph Damon deceased, gave a bond in connection with the rights in lands aliowed to their mother Lucy during widowhood. (6)
- Family Data Collection - Individual Records. Name: Jabez Damon. Parents: Joseph Damon, Mary Bachelor. Birth Place: Reading, MA. Birth Date: 16 Nov 1722 Edmund West, comp.. Family Data Collection - Individual Records [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2000.
- Baptism 16 December 1722 First Congregational Church of Reading (now Wakefield). Wakefield VR.
- Massachusetts, Marriages, 1633-1850 Name: Elizabeth Gould Gender: Female Spouse: Jabez Damon Marriage Date: 22 Nov 1744 City: Stoneham County: Middlesex Dodd, Jordan, Liahona Research, comp.. Massachusetts, Marriages, [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2005.
- Family Data Collection - Individual Records Name: Lucy Wyman Spouse: Jabez Damon Parents: Benjamin Wyman, Esther Richardson Birth Place: Middlesex, Woburn, MA Birth Date: 9 Jun 1735 Marriage Place: Reading, Middlesex, MA Marriage Date: 3 Apr 1755 Edmund West, comp.. Family Data Collection - Individual Records [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2000.
- Corporal under Capt. Jonathan Eaton's Troop of Horse, detached from Col. Tyng's Reg. for the relief of Ft. William Henry, summer of 1757 Reading Men in the early Colonial Wars.
- Death: September 15, 1775 Find A Grave Memorial# 64837545
- Donald Lines Jacobus, The Bulkeley Genealogy: Rev. Peter Bulkeley, being an account of his career, his ancestry, the ancestry of his two wives, and his relatives in England and New England, together with a genealogy of his descendants through the seventh American generation, New Haven, Connecticut, 1933.