|Also Known As:||"Jacobus (James) Banister"|
|Birthplace:||Mollington, Banastre, Cheshire, England|
|Death:||(Date and location unknown)|
Son of Robert de Banastre, Sr and Clemence de Banastre
|Managed by:||Private User|
Matching family tree profiles for Jacobus Banastre
About Jacobus Banastre
Jacobus Banister was born about 1230 in Mollington, Banastre, Cheshire, England. He was also known as Jacobus de Banastre 
Parents: Robert Bannister (abt 1199-) and Alice Woodcock (b. Abt 1214) of Cuerden, Leyland, Lancashire, England
- Abt 1256 of, Walton, Lancashire, England to Ellen Butler, b. 1237, of, Alton, Stafford, England
- Alice Banister, b. 1257, of, Walton, Lancashire, England married John de Byron, Knight (abt 1253-1339)
- [http://www.ourfamilyhistories.org/getperson.php?personID=I121165&tree=00 Family History of the
Boulter - Larson - Shook - Webster ...] last modified 9 Jul 2009
- [S2677] Genealogical Research of Kirk Larson.
- [S37] LDS: IGI, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, (Common Index of International Genealogical Information (Salt Lake City:UT, Family History Center, July 1996 © data as of 2 January 1996), (Created by FamilySearch Internet Genealogy Service, 50 East North Temple Street, Salt Lake City, UT 84150, Oct 12, 2001 , http://www.familysearch.org), Film Number: 177933 ; Page Number: 438; Reference Number: 17056 (Reliability: 3).
- [S7] LDS: Pedigree Resource File CD-Rom, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, ((Salt Lake City, UT: Intellectual Reserve, Inc., 2001)), Compact Disc #20 Pin #563609 (Reliability: 3). Susan CARY 1877 North Cochise Way, Ivins, Utah, 84738, United States of America