|Birthplace:||Liverpool, Merseyside, UK|
|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body recovered by: Mackay-Bennett (No. 250)|
|Place of Burial:||Halifax, Halifax County, NS, Canada|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About James Hutchinson
- Name: Mr James Hutchinson
- Born: 1883
- Age: 28 years
- Marital Status: Single.
- Last Residence: in Liverpool Merseyside England
- Occupation: Vegetable. Cook Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking. Body recovered by: Mackay-Bennett (No. 250)
- Buried: Fairview Lawn Cemetery Halifax Nova Scotia Canada on Friday 10th May 1912.
Mr J. Hutchinson, 29, was born in Liverpool.
When he signed-on to the Titanic on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 2 Oxford Street, (Southampton). He had been transferreed from the Olympic. As vegetable cook he received monthly wages of £6 10.
© Bob Knuckle, Canada
Hutchinson died in the sinking. His body was recovered by the Mackay-Bennett. He was buried at Fairview Cemtery, Halifax, Nova Scotia on 10 May 1912.
NO. 250. - MALE. - ESTIMATED AGE, 36. - HAIR, FAIR; MUSTACHE
CLOTHING - Checked pants; blue jacket.
EFFECTS - Silver match box "A. W."; gold chain; cigarette case.
NAME - J. HUTCHINSON. 91 Woodcroft Rd., Liverpool.
References and Sources White Star Line (1912.) Record of Bodies and Effects (Passengers and Crew S.S. "Titanic") Recovered by Cable Steamer "MacKay Bennett" Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)
Credits Bob Knuckle, Canada