Joan Goodwin (Lynes)
|Also Known As:||"Joan Loynes", "Joan Lysinge", "Jone Loynes"|
|Birthplace:||Paxford, Norfolk, England|
|Death:||Died in Ranworth, Norfolk, England|
|Place of Burial:||Ranworth, , Eng|
Daughter of John Layne Lysinge and Ellinor Lysinge
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Joan Goodwin
Francis Goodwin was born about 1544 in Blofield, England; son of John Goodwin.
He married (1) Katherine before 1568, probably in Blofield, England.
He married (2) Joan Lynes.
He died on 25 JUN 1602 in Hemblington, England. "His will proved that he was a moderately wealthy farmer. He held extensive lands, had many animals and servants. Some of this property was aquired from his second wife," widow Joan Lynes.
- English Goodwin family papers : being material collected in the search for the ancestry of William and Ozias Goodwin, immigrants of 1632 and residents of Hartford, Connecticut (1921)
- HINCHLINGTON, NORFOLK.
- Susan Goodwin the daughter of ffrancis Goodwin was baptized the 9 of September 1586.
- Sampso Goodwin the sonne of ffrancis Goodwi was baptized the xvij of ffeb 1588.
- Mary Goodwi the daughter of ffrancis goodwi was baptized the 27 of March 1592.
- ffrancis Goodwin and Jone Loynes were marryed the xij of October 1585.
- Robarte Page and Margrett Goodwynge was married the 16 day of July 1598.
- John Goodwynne and Bridgyt beckyt were maryed the 28 of October 1602.
- Katherin Goodwin was buried the 25 of September 1584.
- ffrawnces goodwynge was buried the 25 day of June 1600.
- John Goodwinne of southwalsh m was buried here the vth of Julie 1617.
Joan Goodwin's Timeline
Paxford, Norfolk, England
August 27, 1611
Ranworth, Norfolk, England
Ranworth, , Eng