Joan Inglose (d'Ufford)
|Also Known As:||"Amy aka. Joan"|
|Birthplace:||Wrentham, Suffolk, England|
|Death:||Died in Langley, Norfolk, England|
Daughter of Sir Robert de Ufford, Kt. and Eleanor de Ufford
|Managed by:||Private User|
Matching family tree profiles for Joan Inglose
About Joan Inglose
- 'Joan Ufford1,2,3,4,5
- 'F, #77353, b. circa 1381, d. between 1409 and 1 February 1418
- Father Sir Robert de Ufford, Lord Clavering1,3,6,5 b. c 1350, d. bt 7 Jan 1390 - 1393
- Mother Eleanor de Felton2,6 b. c 1361, d. 8 Aug 1400
- ' Joan Ufford was born circa 1381 at of Horsford, Norfolk, England.1,2 She married Sir William Bowet, son of Thomas Bowet and Margaret, after 29 September 1402; They had 1 daughter, Elizabeth, wife of Sir Thomas Dacre.1,2,4,5 Joan Ufford died between 1409 and 1 February 1418; Buried at Langley Abbey, Norfolk.4
- 'Family Sir William Bowet b. c 1375, d. a May 1421
- Elizabeth Bowet+1,2,3,4,5 b. c 1405, d. a 1448
- 1.[S11568] The Complete Peerage of England, Scotland, Ireland, Great Britain, and the United Kingdom, by George Edward Cokayne, Vol. IV, p. 8.
- 2.[S11581] Burke's Dormant & Extinct Peerages, p. 543.
- 3.[S5] Douglas Richardson, Plantagenet Ancestry, p. 250-251.
- 4.[S16] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. I, p. 499.
- 5.[S16] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. II, p. 17.
- 6.[S16] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. I, p. 498.
- From: http://our-royal-titled-noble-and-commoner-ancestors.com/p2574.htm#i77353
- Thomas DACRE (Sir Knight)
- Born: ABT 1410, Naworth Castle, Brampton, Cumberland, England
- Died: BEF Jan 1457/58, Lanercost, Cumberland, England
- Buried: Lanercost, Cumberland, England
- Father: Thomas DACRE (6º B. Dacre of Gillesland)
- Mother: Phillippa NEVILLE (B. Dacre of Gillesland)
- Married: Elizabeth BOWES (dau. of 'William Bowes and Joan De Ufford')
- Children: ....
- From: http://www.tudorplace.com.ar/DACRE.htm#Thomas DACRE (Sir Knight)1
434198. Sir William Bowet, Kt209,210, born Abt. 1373 in of Blackhall, Botcherby and Stainton, Cumberland; died Aft. 22 Mar 1420/21. He was the son of 868396. Unknown Bowet. He married 434199. Amy Ufford Bef. 1407.
434199. Amy Ufford211, born Abt. 1377 in Wrentham, Suffolk; died Aft. 1440. She was the daughter of 868398. Sir Robert Ufford Baron Clavering Kt and 217149. Eleanor Felton.
More About Sir William Bowet, Kt: AKA (Facts Pg): William Bowett Burial: Langley Abbey, Norfolk Cause of Death: died of wounds sufferred in the Battle of Beauge Military: 22 Mar 1420/21, wounded and taken prisoner at the Battle of Beauge and died soonafter Surname Variant: Bowes Witness: 1414, the will of Robert Ty, Kt
More About Amy Ufford: Burial: Langley Abbey, Norfolk Forename Variant: Joan Heiress: 1400, to her sister Ela
Children of William Bowet and Amy Ufford are:
217099 i. Elizabeth Bowet, born Abt. 1408 in of Horsford and Burgh St Margaret, Norfolk; died Aft. 1448 in Lanercost, Cumberland; married Sir Thomas II D'Acre, Kt Bef. 1433. ii. Sibyl Bowet, born Aft. 1408.
Joan Inglose's Timeline
Wrentham, Suffolk, England
Horsfordburgh St. Margarets, Norfolk, England
Rippingale, Lincolnshire, England, (Present UK)
Langley, Norfolk, England
October 30, 1992
September 18, 1993
October 16, 1993