Matching family tree profiles for Johannes Reyniers
About Johannes Reyniers
There are these notes on Johannes' genealogy:
- "Grietje Grietze Reiniers was born in 1602, in Wesel, Wesel, Niedersachsen, Germany, or Netherlands, to JOHANNES Rieniers and Jannetje Rieniers (born Verrij).
- JOHANNES was born in 1576, in Wesel, Wesel, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany.
- Jannetje was born in 1580, in Piershil, Korendijk, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands.
- Grietje married Antony "The Turk" Janses Von Salle Jansen on December 15 1629, at age 27 in Long Island City, Queens, New York, United States.
- Antony was born in 1607, in Salee, Morocco, North Africa.
- They had 8 children: Jan VanSalee, Annica (Annetje) Jansen, Annetje VanSalee Janzen, Engeltje Anthony VanSalee, Sara Jansen, Cornelia Anthonisdochter (Cornelia Anthonisdr) VanSalee, Sara Antonise Jansen Emans (born Van Salee) and Eva Antonis VanSicklen (born Jansen Von Salee).
- Grietje married Albert Egberts on September 26 1626, at age 24.
- Grietje passed away on April 24 1669, at age 67 in Gravesend, Kings, New York, United States."
Johannes Reyniers was born 1576 in Wesel, North Rhine, , Germany.
Johannes married Gretje Kruse daughter of Otto Tonges Kruse and Antje Kaspers . Gretje was born 1580 in The Netherlands.
They had the following children:
2 F i. Grietje Reyniers was born 1602 in Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands. She died 24 Apr 1666 in Gravesend, New Netherlands (New York). Grietje married Antonis or Anthony Jansen Janszoon van Salee son of Janszoon (Murat Reis) van Haarlem and Moroccan Concubine, of Fez about 15 Dec 1629 in At Sea. Antonis was born 1607 in Sale, Rabat-Sale-Zemmour-Zaer, Morocco. He died about 1676 in Gravesend, New Amsterdam, New York and was buried in Hempstead, New York. Grietje also married ( Albert Egberts Albert was born in Haarlem, Noord-Holland, Nederland. He died 1628.
Johannes also married Jannetje
. Jannetje was born 1580 in Netherlands.
another had connected as a daughter of Johannes Reyniers and Jannetje
: Rensje Feddans
- Gender: Female
- Birth: circa 1640
- Holland, , , Netherlands
- Death: 1662 (18-26)
- New Amersfoort, New Netherlands
- Place of Burial: Hempstead, New York, United States