Matching family tree profiles for John Coley
About John Coley
- Birth: 1586 - Great Munden,,Hertfordshire,England
- Death: Feb 6 1674 - Milford,,Connecticut
- Parents: George Coles, Alice Sargent
- Susannah Hutchinson b. Abt 1590, , Great Munden, Hertford, England d. , Fairfield, Connecticut, United States Married Abt 1610 of, Great Munden, Hertford, England [1, 2, 3, 4]
- + 1. Mary Coley b. Abt 1612, of, Great Munden, Hertford, England d. 22 Jan 1678, Farmington, Hartford, Connecticut, United States (Age ~ 66 years). Married John Clark (1590-1674) of Milford; his 2nd wife DISPUTED - No Sources. This is actually Mary Ward Fletcher Clark Mary Clark
- 2. Samuel Coley b. 1615, , Great Munden, Hertford, England d. 17 Aug 1684, Milford, New Haven, Connecticut, United States (Age 69 years)
Immigration: 13 June 1630 - Boston, Suffolk, Massachusetts, United States THE WINTHROP FLEET, Eleven vessels brought 'the Great Immigration' of this year, viz: ARABELLA (the flagship), AMBROSE, TALBOT, JEWEL, CHARLES, MAYFLOWER, WILLIAM & FRANCIS, HOPEWELL, WHALE, SUCCESS and TRIAL. The first five ships sailed April 8 from Yarmouth, Isle of Wight, and arrived at Salem June 13 and following days. The other half of the fleet sailed in May and arrived in July at various dates.
- 1. Americana: Colonial Families of the United States of America (George Norbury MacKenzie), MacKenzie, George Norbury, ((Baltimore:MD, Genealogical Publishing Co., (1907-1920) repr. 1995), GPC #3590), 18:217 (Reliability: 3).
- 2. Compendium of American Genealogy (Frederick Adams Virkus), Virkus, Frederick Adams, ((Baltimore : Genealogical Pub. Co., 1987); ISBN: 0-8063-1171-1 (set) ; LC CALL NO.: CS69.A271987; FORMAT: Book ; LCCN: 87-155589), 929/.2/0973 ED: 19., Vol. 7 (Reliability: 3).
- 3. Pratt: The Pratt Family (F. W. Chapman), Chapman, F. W., ((Boston:MA, NEHGS, 1864), NEHGS #P3-47100), pp. 340-1 (Reliability: 3).
- 4. Genealogical Research of Kirk Larson (Reliability: 2).
- 5. Ancestral File™, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, ((http://www.familysearch.org)), ). (Reliability: 1).
- 6. Immigration: Planters, "Winthrop Fleet" 13 Jun 1630 (Charles Edward Banks), Banks, Charles Edward, ((Baltimore:MD, Genealogical Pub. Co., Inc., 1972) (Orange FHL 974.w2p, pg. 80)(Banks: The Winthrop Fleet of 1630)), 974.w2p..