|Death:||Died in Boston, Suffolk, Massachusetts|
|Managed by:||Private User|
Matching family tree profiles for John Greenland
About John Greenland
Carpenter and Constable in Charlestown MA 1641.
He petitioned Charlestown to give him a house. Denied, he bought 5 acres within Charlestown on Mystic side near to Thomas Moulton and widow Prudence Wilkinnson.
- John b: 16 OCT 1644 in Charlestown Suffolk MA. Married Lydia Sprague.
- Daniel b: in Charlestown Suffolk MA Prob. Married Elizabeth Ballantine.
- Abigail. Married William Ireland.
- Genealogical Guide to the Early Settlers of America: With a Brief History of ... By Henry Whittemore. Page 223. "John Greenland, of Charlestown, by wife Lydia, had John, born that year, who, or his father, was of Malden, Freeman 1678."
- New England Marriages Prior to 1700 By Clarence Almon Torrey, Elizabeth Petty Bentley. Page 323