Matching family tree profiles for John Sawyer
About John Sawyer
8. John Sawyer, son of Thomas Sawyer and Mary Prescott, was born 6-Feb-1661, Lancaster, Worcester Co., MA, John died 1705, Hebron, Tolland Co., CT. (alternately: died in Lyme, New London Co., CT)
- on 16-Jan-1686, in Worcester, Worcester Co., MA, Mary Bella (Bull) Ball, born 29-Oct-1667, Lancaster, Worcester Co., MA, died 27-Feb-1750, Hebron, Tolland Co., CT. Her parents unknown. She survived him and married William Sterling about 1705.
The couple resided at various times in Worcester, Massachusetts, and Saybrook, Lyme, and Hebron, Connecticut.
- 32. i Edward Sawyer, Sgt. born 30-Mar-1687.
- 33. ii Jacob Sawyer born 1689.
- 34. iii Moses Sawyer born 1690.
- iv Joseph Sawyer born 1692, Lyme, New London Co., CT, married Sarah Sawyer, born Abt. 1706. Joseph died 9-Sep-1737.
- v Elizabeth Sawyer born Abt. 1694, Lancaster, Worcester Co., MA.
- vi James Sawyer born Abt. 1696, Lyme, New London Co., CT.
- vii Mercy Sawyer born Abt. 1695, Lyme, New London Co., CT.
- viii John Sawyer born Abt. 1699, Lyme, New London Co., CT.
- ix Oliver Sawyer born Abt. 1700, Lyme, New London Co., CT.
- Title: A Genealogical Dictionary of The First Settlers of New England, Before 1692 By James Savage Volume #1 Pgs 101 - 112 Baldwin - Bangs
- Title: Robert Roy's Genealogical Files
- Title: The Descendants of John Ball of Watertown, Massachusetts 1630 - 1635 by Frank Densmore Warren
- Title: The New England Historical and Genealogical Register, Vol. XVII, Lancaster Records
- Title: The American Genealogist, Volume 30, The Children of Thomas Sawyer of Lancaster by Claude W Barlow
- Title: Michael J Roman - Ancestry of Hattie E J Bruce - the John Ball Family
John Sawyer's Timeline
April 6, 1661
Lancaster, Worcester County, Massachusetts, United States
March 30, 1687
Lancaster, MA, USA
Worcester, MA, USA
Lyme, New London Co., CT
Hebron, Tolland County, Connecticut
MD Mary Ball, 16 Jan 1687