Matching family tree profiles for John Ware
About John Ware
- John Ware1
- M, #209756, b. circa 1595
- Last Edited=4 Dec 2009
- John Ware was born circa 1595.1 He was the son of Sir James Ware and Mary Bryden.1 He married Elizabeth Piers, daughter of Sir Henry Piers, Bt..1
- [S1042] Peter Wood, "re: Persse Family," e-mail message to Darryl Lundy, 26 February 2003. Hereinafter cited as "re: Persse Family."
- From: http://www.thepeerage.com/p20976.htm#i209756
- Name John Ware 
- Born Abt 1600 of, Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
- Notes DEATH: Murdered by Holliwood of Artaine. (Lodge, Peerage of Ireland: or, a Genealogical History of the Present Nobility of that Kingdom, vol. 2 p. 202)
- Father Sir James Ware, Knight, b. Abt 1570, of, , Yorkshire, England d. of, Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
- Family Elizabeth Piers, b. Abt 1600, of, Tristernagh, Kilbixy, Westmeath, Ireland
- Married 24 Dec 1661 
- 1. Henry Ware, b. Abt 1630, of, Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
- [S11] Peerage of Ireland, Lodge, John, -1774, (7 vols. Dublin: J. Moore, 1789), FHL 941.5 D22lo., vol. 2 p. 202.
- From: https://histfam.familysearch.org//getperson.php?personID=I257351&tree=Welsh
John Ware: born about 1596 in Dublin, Dublin, Ireland. He died in 1640, murdered by Holliwood (Hollywood) of Artaine. He married, about 1620 in Dublin, Ireland, Elizabeth Piers (Pierce) the daughter of Henry Pierce Esq. of Tresternaugh, Counth Westmeath, Ireland. There was a Holliwood family of Artaine near Dublin, but details of the murder are elusive.
Source: Sir James Ware, Auditor-General of Ireland by Mark H. Welchley, August 2010
John Ware's Timeline
Dublin, Dublin City, Dublin, Ireland
January 10, 1947
June 23, 1948
May 11, 1950