About Jonathan Ince
Jonathan Ince, an original proprietor; received a lot in 1639, on what is now the East Park, but it was forfeited, and given to Mr. John Cullick, July 28, 1640. He probably lived in Boston.
SOURCE: James Hammond Trumbull, editor, The memorial history of Hartford County, Connecticut, 1633-1884, Volume 1 (Boston, Massachusetts: Edward L. Osgood, 1886), page 247. Retrieved: 3 May 2011 from Google Books