Historical records matching Jonathan David Wood
About Jonathan David Wood
Jonathan David Wood (son of John Wood and Fannie Goble). Born April 29, 1849, in England.
Married: Cathleen Blanche Bird October 9, 1871, Salt Lake City (daughter of James Bird and Harriet Goble, of Nephi, Utah, pioneers in November, 1864). She was born July 4, 1852.
- Lillian Blanche born November 9, 1872, married Thomas Edwin Secrist;
- Jonathan David born June 20, 1875, married Phoebe Gleason;
- Phillip James born March 13, 1878, married Elizabeth Johnson;
- Elizabeth Ann born July 1, 1880, married Edwin Whitaker;
- Charles William born August 24, 1882, married Clara Leviatt;
- George Franklin born November 13, 1884, married Maggie Richards;
- Willard Legrand born February 12, 1887, married Electa Hall;
- Allace Myrtle born January 21, 1889, married John Wilkensen;
- Wallace Harry born July 18, 1891;
- Geneva Bird born September 23, 1894;
- Clifton B. (twin) born March 12, 1899;
- Afton G. (twin) born March 12, 1899.
Married: Eliza Hess October 26, 1882 (daughter of John W. Hess and Mary Ann Steed, of Farmington, Utah, pioneers), who was born July 4, 1864.
- John Henry, married Agusta Gallop;
- Edward A., married Millie Gallop;
- Lewis, Clarence B., died;
- Hyrum H., died;
- Kenneth J.;
- Gladys Elica;
- Herman L.
Families resided Farmington, Davis County, Utah.
Bishop’s counselor; high councilor. Merchant.