Katherine Jones Sargent
|Birthplace:||Hillsborough, Hillsborough, NH, USA|
|Death:||Died in Salisbury, Merrimack, New Hampshire, United States|
Daughter of Andrew Jackson Sargent, Jr. and Pauline Jones Brockway
|Managed by:||Kristin Noel Omlor|
Historical records matching Katherine Jones Sargent
About Katherine Jones Sargent
July 2, 1917 in Hillsborough Upper Village, Hillsborough, Hillsborough Co., New Hampshire. She married 1st with JOHN FREDETTE. One child (Pamela). They divorced and she married in 1954 at Monroe, Florida with STEPHEN J. DUNLEAVY. They managed nursing homes for a number of years before returning to her home in Washington, Sullivan Co., New Hampshire. She and husband Stephen Dunleavy resided on Avery Hill in East Washington on land originally owned by Capt. Jonathan Brockway. They maintained a sheep farm there for many years.
After his death in 1984 she married 3rd with RICHARD STEVENS and resided i Salisbury, New Hampshire.
- 1920 US census: Kathrine J. (sb Katherine), aged 2y,11m; resides in Hillsborough, NH with parents and sisters at residence of grandparents Fred & Alice Brockway.
- 1930 US censis: Katherine, aged 13, at res. in Hillsborough, NH with family.
- 1937 marriage record: Katherine Jones Sargent, d/o Andrew J. Sargent and Pauline B. Brockway, married John Rollin Fredette Jr., s/o John Rollin Fredette and Elizabeth Ann Cantor, in Hillsborough, Hillsborough Co., NH on 6/25/1937. He is aged 21, she is aged 20.
- 1940 census: Katherine Fredette (23) and husband John Fredette (24); in Hillsboro Upper Village at res. of her parents Andrew & Pauline Sargent. With them is their dau. Pamela Fredette (0, b NH) and Pauline's father Fred Brockway (82, b NH). Her father is a carpenter/building contractor. Husband is a farmer. Katherine is a nurse.
- 1954 marriage record: Katherine Fredette m. Stephen J. Dunleavy in 1954 in Monroe, Florida. 2nd marriage for both.