Matching family tree profiles for Lady Lucy Sydney
view all 18
About Lady Lucy Sydney
- 'Lady Lucy Sydney1
- 'F, #28850, b. 1630, d. circa October 1685
- Last Edited=3 Mar 2011
- Consanguinity Index=0.02%
- 'Lady Lucy Sydney was born in 1630. She was the daughter of Robert Sydney, 2nd Earl of Leicester and Lady Dorothy Percy.3 She married Sir John Pelham, 3rd Bt., son of Sir Thomas Pelham, 2nd Bt. and Mary Wilbraham, on 20 January 1647.1 She died circa October 1685.1 She was buried on 19 October 1685.1
- ' Her married name became Pelham.
- 'Children of Lady Lucy Sydney and Sir John Pelham, 3rd Bt.
- 1.Elizabeth Pelham+3 d. 13 Jul 1723
- 2.Lucy Pelham3 d. 8 Jul 1721
- 3.Thomas Pelham, 1st Baron Pelham of Laughton+3 b. c 1653, d. 23 Feb 1711/12
- 4.Henry Pelham+3 b. a 1654, d. 1 Apr 1721
- 1.[S37] Charles Mosley, editor, Burke's Peerage, Baronetage & Knightage, 107th edition, 3 volumes (Wilmington, Delaware, U.S.A.: Burke's Peerage (Genealogical Books) Ltd, 2003), volume 1, page 771. Hereinafter cited as Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 107th edition.
- 2.[S3409] Caroline Maubois, "re: Penancoet Family," e-mail message to Darryl Roger Lundy, 2 December 2008. Hereinafter cited as "re: Penancoet Family."
- 3.[S37] Charles Mosley, Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 107th edition.
- 'A biographical peerage of the empire of Great Britain: in which ..., Volume 1 By Sir Egerton Brydges
- Pg. 366