Matching family tree profiles for Mabel Hardres
view all 27
About Mabel Hardres
- Mabel Wrothe1,2,3
- F, #85157, b. circa 1542, d. 1597
- Father Sir Thomas Wrothe, Standard Bearer, Bailiff of the manor of Enfield, & of Ware1,2,3 b. c 1518, d. 9 Oct 1573
- Mother Mary Rich1,2,3 b. c 1522
- Mabel Wrothe was born circa 1542 at of Durrants, Enfield, Middlesex, England.1 She married Edward Aucher, Esq., son of Sir Anthony Aucher, Marshal of Calais, Governor of Guisnes and Affra Cornwallis, on 10 June 1560 at of Canterbury, Kent, England; They had 1 son (Henry) and 1 daughter (Elizabeth, wife of Sir William Lovelace).1,2,3 Mabel Wrothe died in 1597 at England; Her 2nd husband was Richard Hardres of Hardres, Kent.1,2
- Family Edward Aucher, Esq. b. c 1539, d. 14 Feb 1568
- Sir Henry Aucher+4 b. c 1562, d. 13 Jul 1610
- 1.[S5] Douglas Richardson, Plantagenet Ancestry, p. 465.
- 2.[S16] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. III, p. 51-52.
- 3.[S16] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. IV, p. 373.
- 4.[S61] Unknown author, Family Group Sheets, Family History Archives, SLC.
- From: http://our-royal-titled-noble-and-commoner-ancestors.com/p2834.htm#i85157
- Richard Lovelace (1618–1657) ....
- Richard Lovelace was born in 1618. His exact birthplace is unknown, and may have been Woolwich, Kent, or Holland. He was the oldest son of Sir William Lovelace and Anne Barne Lovelace ....
- Richard's father was the son of Sir William Lovelace and Elizabeth Aucher who was the daughter of Mabel Wroths and Edward Aucher, Esq. who inherited, under his father's Will, the manors of Bishopsbourne and Hautsborne. Elizabeth's nephew was Sir Anthony Aucher (1614 – 31 May 1692) an English politician and Cavalier during the English Civil War. He was the son of her brother Sir Anthony Aucher and his wife Hester Collett. ....
- From: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Lovelace
- Reference: WikiTree Genealogy - SmartCopy: Dec 2 2017, 17:30:11 UTC
Mabel Hardres's Timeline
Durrants, Middlesex, England
Canterbury, Kent, England
Bishopsbourne, Kent, England