Matching family tree profiles for Marie Simiot
About Marie Simiot
- Title: Jetté - Dictionnaire genealogique de familles du Québec des origines a 1730
- Author: René Jetté
- Publication: Les Presses de l'Universite de Montréal, Montréal, Québec, 1983
- Page: 180
- Title: Madonna's French Canadian Ancestry
- Author: René Jetté & Gail Moreau
- Publication: Michigan's Habitant Heritage
- Page: Vol. 15 #3, Jul 1994 (71-84) & Vol 16 #4, Oct 1994 (125-136)
Marie SIMIOT (Charles SIMIOT1) was born in France, and died in France. She married Abel MOISAN 23 JAN 1642 in St Berthelemi, La Rochelle, Aunis (Charente-Maritime), France, son of Mathurin MOISAN and Jeanne COUSTU. He was born in France, and died in France.
Child of Marie SIMIOT and Abel MOISAN is:
Françoise MOISAN was born BET 1644 AND 1645 in St Berthelemi, La Rochelle, Aunis (Charente-Maritime), France, and died 2 NOV 1718 in Contrecoeur, Québec. She was buried 2 NOV 1718 in Contrecoeur, Québec. She married Antoine BRUNET , dit Belhumeur 28 NOV 1663 in Montréal, Québec, Canada, son of Mathurin BRUNET and Marie BRUNET. He was born BET 1642 AND 1644 in St Nicolas, La Rochelle, Aunis (Charente-Maritime), France, and died BET 15 NOV 1688 AND 4 JUN 1695 in Montréal, Québec, Canada.
She married Pierre PERTHUIS , dit Lalime 13 FEB 1707 in Montréal, Québec, Canada, son of Sylvain PERTHUIS and Mathurine RASSICOT. He was born BET 1644 AND 1645 in France, possibly St-Denis, Amboise, Tours, Touraine (Indre-et-Loire), and died BEF 16 APR 1708 in Montréal, Québec, Canada.
Marie Simiot's Timeline
La Rochelle,La Rochelle,Charente Maritime,France
St Barthelemi, LaRochelle, Aunis, Charente-Maritime, France
November 28, 1663