Marketa Margarethe Blumenkranz (Hofbauer)
|Also Known As:||"Grete", "Margita"|
|Birthplace:||Mauer bei Wien, today part of Vienna, Austria|
|Death:||Died in KZ Auschwitz, Poland|
|Place of Burial:||Perished in the Holocaust|
|Managed by:||Rina Talmore|
About Marketa Margarethe Blumenkranz
- Surname Blumenkranz
- First Name Margit
- Date of Birth 13.08.1906
- Place of Birth Mauer bei Wien, NÖ
- Deportation Bratislava/Zilina
- Date of Deportation 19.08.1942
- Last place of residence Bratislava,
- Margita Blumenkranz was born in 1906.
- During the war she was in Mauer, Austria.
- Deported with Transport from Brratislava to Auschwitz Birkenau,Camp on 19/08/1942.
- Margita was murdered in the Shoah.
This information is based on a Deportation list found in Slovakia Holocaust Jewish Names Project, Commenius University of Bratislava, Dept. of History, Bratislava.
Margit Blumenkranz was born in 1906. During the war she was in Bratislava, Czechoslovakia. Deported with Transport from Bratislava,Bratislava,Slovakia,Czechoslovakia to Zilina Subdistrict,Trencin,Slovakia,Czechoslovakia on 19/08/1942.
Margit was murdered in the Shoah. This information is based on a List of murdered Jews from Austria found in Namentliche Erfassung der oesterreichischen Holocaustopfer, Dokumentationsarchiv des oesterreichischen Widerstandes (Documentation Centre for Austrian Resistance), Wien.
Marketa Margarethe Blumenkranz's Timeline
August 13, 1906
today part of Vienna, Austria
July 12, 1930
KZ Auschwitz, Poland
Perished in the Holocaust