Martha Pinkham (Hill)
|Birthplace:||Wakefield, Carroll County, New Hampshire, United States|
|Death:||Died in Wakefield, Carroll County, New Hampshire, United States|
Daughter of Ebenezer Hill and Sarah B Hill
|Managed by:||Erica "the Disconnectrix" Howton|
About Martha Pinkham
Martha Hill born Oct. 3, 1797 and died Oct. 2, 1858. Married William Pinkham born Sept. 18, 1795, from Dover, NH. William died May 21, 1865 in Casco, ME and also was in the War of 1812.
- 1. Mary Elizabeth Pinkham b 4 Mar 1824, Wolfboro, Carroll NH died in So. Barnstead, Belknap NH, married 18 Mar 1847 in Dover NH to Jacob W. Evans.
- 2. Sarah Emeline Pinkham b 12 Jun 1826, d. 28 Jul 1865, married by Rev. Charles N. Smith 19 Oct 1848 to John Pray.
- 3. William Lewis Pinkham b 16 Apr 1831 or 11 May 1831 Brookfield, Carroll NH d 11 Feb 1862 in Washington DC, Shoemaker 11th ME Regt,and 12 Nov 1861 listed as Musician Co H, 11th Inf. married 5 Feb 1859 in Naples, Cumberland ME to Emily Jane Whitney.
- 4. Abbie Meserve Pinkham b 29 Sep 1833 Dover, Strafford NH d 5 Apr 1901 Newmarket, Rockingham NH. Married 29 Sep 1855 on her birthday to Lewis Hampden Pinkham.
- 5. Albert Monroe Pinkham b 9 Feb 1840 in Dover, Strafford NH d 6 Apr 1865. Listed 6 Apr 1865 27th unassigned company of Inf. in Casco, Cumberland ME. Married 31 Dec 1862 in Portland, Cumberland ME to Olive Jane Lang.