Matching family tree profiles for Mary Kimberly
About Mary Kimberly
From John Robbins, Sr.'s will:
"To John Robbins, (£ s d) 150-00-00; Joshua, 120-00-00; Mary, 109-00-00; Hannah, 100-00-00; Comfort, 100-00-00.
• It is granted to Mr. Kimberly, that is to match with Mary Robbins, that he shall keep the young children till they come to age, and the House and Land are bound over, as also the Estate of Mr. Kimberly, both what he hath and his wives portion, for ye discharge of ye 3 young children who Mr. Kimberly is to educate in reading and writing, and Mr. William Wadsworth and Samuel Boreman to Dist. the Estate. • (Vol. III, New Book). Court Record, Page 62-May 7, 1667: Dist. of John Robbins' Estate, net £509-19-00
"The children of Gent. John Robbins and wife Mary, all but son Samuel b. of record at Wethersfield, Conn., are:
• i. Samuel Robbins, b. circa 1639, d. unm. Nov. 1659.
• ii. Mary Robbins, b. Jan. 20, 1640/41, d. circa 1680 at Wethersfield; m. circa June 1662 as his first wife, Eleazer Kimberly, s. of Thomas and Alice Kimberly, bapt. Nov. 17, 1639 at New Haven, Conn. and d. Feb. 3, 1709/10 at Glastonbury, Conn., Æ 71. There are no known children of the marriage. Eleazer m. 2) Ruth Curtis, dau. of Thomas Curtis and Elizabeth Salmon, by who he had five children.
• iii. Hannah Robbins, b. Apr. 10, 1643, d. Mar. 3, 1713/4 at Wethersfield, Conn, Æ 71; m. at Wethersfield Nov. 1, 1667, Deac. & Lieut. John Warner, b. circa 1645 and d. Feb. 20, 1713/4 at Wethersfield, Æ 69 (g.s.). Six children of the family.
• iv. Comfort Robbins, b. Oct. 12, 1646; m. circa 1665 Theophilus Sherman.
• v. John Robbins, Jr., b. Sep. 20, 1649, d. testate July 10, 1689 at Wethersfield, Conn., Æ 40; m. Apr. 24, 1675 at Wethersfield as her first husband, Mary Boardman (q.v. Boreman), dau. of Samuel Boardman and Mary Betts, b. Feb 4, 1644/5 at Wethersfield. Five children of the family. Mary m. 2) an unknown Denison and d. testate as Mary "Denison" at Wethersfield May 18, 1721, Æ 77.
• vi. Capt. Joshua Robbins, Esq., b. Oct. 21, 1652, d. Dec. 15, 1738, Æ 87; m. Dec. 24, 1680 at Wethersfield, Elizabeth --- (by Capt. John Chester) prob. nee Rose, dau. Daniel Rose and Elizabeth Goodrich, b. Apr. 15, 1665 at Wethersfield. She d. there Apr. 24, 1736, Æ 72. Eight children of the family.