|Birthplace:||Milford, New Haven, CT|
|Death:||(Date and location unknown)|
|Managed by:||Private User|
Matching family tree profiles for Mary PRUDDEN
view all 16
About Mary PRUDDEN
- 'Peter Prudden; a story of his life and New Haven and Milford, Conn. (1901)
- Pg. 72
- (I) Children of Samuel Prudden2 (son of Peter1) and Grace Judson were :
- I. Peter3 born July 28, 1671, died May 19, 1705. He is said to have studied for the ministry and to have been drowned.
- II. Samuel3, born Aug. 10, 1673 (no date of death given, probably an infant).
- III. Joanna3 born March 1, 1676, married James Fenn of Milford.
- (3) IV. Samuel3, born June, 1677, lived in Milford, died Oct. 17, 1742, married Hannah Clark, daughter of Thomas Clark whose mother was a Gilbert. She is believed to have been Hannah, daughter of Matthew Gilbert, the Deputy-Governor of New Haven Colony. The will of this Samuel Prudden, found in the Appendix XVI, gives a fair idea of the condition of the family as regards property, one hundred years after the settlement of Miiford.+
- (4) V. John3, born March 20, 1680, died 1762, married Mary Clark in 1707.*+
- ' VI. Mary, born Aug. 11, 1681.
- * Mr. Pond of Milford thought that the two brothers, Samuel and John, of this generation married first cousins, Clarks.