Matching family tree profiles for Mary Vaux, Caterlyn
About Mary Vaux, Caterlyn
- parents: John VAUX & Alice BROUGHAM
- Thomas HOLLAND b: 1314
- Thomas MUSGRAVE b: 1302 as his 2nd wife
- Thomas de Musgrave, d. abt. 1384, recorded variously as being married 1stly to Margaret, daughter of William Ross, of Yolton, co. York; 2ndly to Mary, daughter of John Vaux (widow of Thomas Holland, Earl of Huntingdon; died 1392); and accoring to Burke's, 99th ed., to Isabel, daughter of Thomas, Lord Berkeley (widow of Robert, son of Lord Clifford) (1)
- "Maria filia Johis Vaux relicta Thomas Holand comitis Huntington, obijit a. 1392, 16 R. Il, ux 2nd Thomas Musgrave" (2)
- 6 on Bethem's chart (3)
- Visitations of Cumberland and Westmorland 1615 & 1666 "Musgrave, of Edenhall." Page 92.
- "Baronetage of England" by Betham. "Musgrave of Eden Hall, Cumberland." Page 79.