Maud de Syndenham
|Birthplace:||Titchmarsh, Northamptonshire, , England|
|Death:||Died in England|
|Managed by:||Desiree "Dez" Stratford|
Matching family tree profiles for Maud de Syndenham
About Maud de Syndenham
- Maud de Sydenham1,2,3
- F, #9057
- Father Sir William de Sydenham, Lord Tichmarshe2,3
- Mother Christian Sanford4
- Maud de Sydenham was born at of Tichmersh, Northamptonshire, England. She married John Lovel, Sheriff of Cambridgeshire & Huntingdonshire, son of Sir John Lovel and Katherine Basset, circa 1244; They had 1 son (Sir John, 1st Lord Lovel).2,3
- Family John Lovel, Sheriff of Cambridgeshire & Huntingdonshire b. c 1222, d. bt 14 Jun 1287 - 27 Sep 1287
- Maud Lovel+
- Sir John Lovel, 1st Lord Lovel, Sheriff of Norfolk+2,3 b. c 1255, d. c 1 Oct 1310
- 1.[S2414] Unknown author, The Complete Peerage, by Cokayne, Vol. VIII, p. 215; Wallop Family, p. 504.
- 2.[S16] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. III, p. 45.
- 3.[S4] Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry, Vol. III, p. 625.
- 4.[S11568] The Complete Peerage of England, Scotland, Ireland, Great Britain, and the United Kingdom, by George Edward Cokayne, Vol. X, p. 547.
- From: http://our-royal-titled-noble-and-commoner-ancestors.com/p302.htm#i9057
Maud de Syndenham's Timeline
Titchmarsh, Northamptonshire, , England
Titchmarsh, Thrapston, Northamptonshire, England