Maurice D. French
|Birthplace:||Hillsborough, Hillsborough, New Hampshire, United States|
|Death:||Died in Hillsborough, Hillsborough, New Hampshire, United States|
|Managed by:||Harrison Victor Baldwin|
Historical records matching Maurice D. French
About Maurice D. French
Maurice D. French, son of John M. French and Flora Dresser, was b. in Hillsborough, Hillsborough Co., New Hampshire on May 14,1904. He married on July 3, 1934 in Hillsborough, with EVELYN C. STAFFORD, dau. of George Stafford and Carrie Crouse. She was born 1914 in Hillsborough,
Child: John (1940).
- 1930 census: Maurice D. French (nephew, aged 25); at res. of Fred J. & Eva F. Temple in Washington, NH. Also there is grandmother Anna P. Temple (87)
- 1934 marriage certif: Maurice D. French m. Evelyn C. Stafford on 7/3/1934 in Hillsborough, NH. He is aged 30, she is 20. He is s/o John M. French (b. Hillsborough; RR fireman) and Flora Dresser (b. Windsor, NH). He is a painter. She is d/o George Stafford & Carrie Crouse.
- 1940 census: Maurice D. French (35) and wife Evelyn (25); in Hillsborough, NH w son John (0). He is a carpenter.
- Social Security death index: Maurice D. French; b. 5/14/1904; d. 4/1/1994.
- History of Hillsborough, New Hampshire 1735-1921 by G. Waldo Browne, Vol 2. pg. 220.