Matching family tree profiles for Michael Murphrey
About Michael Murphrey
- Birth: 1675 in Isle Of Wight County, Virginia
- Death: BEF 14 MAY 1747 in Isle Of Wight County, Virginia 1
Micael Murfrey, son of William, Senior, was also born 1686 or before, being named in the Perkins' will. He married a Hampton, daughter of Thomas and (Bridle) Hampton, as proved by deed. Michael left a will that was probated 14 May, 1747, listing his children as John, Sarah, Mary, Elender, and Elizabeth Murfrey Dixon.24 John was to be the executor of his father's will, and John and John's son Michael were to share the lands.
- (daughter) Hampton b: in Isle Of Wight County, Virginia AFT 28 JUN 1703 in Isle of Wight County, Virginia
- Elizabeth Murphrey b: in Isle Of Wight County, Virginia
- Mary Murphrey b: in Isle Of Wight County, Virginia
- Sarah Murphrey b: in Isle Of Wight County, Virginia
- Elender Murphrey b: in Isle Of Wight County, Virginia
- John Murphrey , Sr. b: 1704 in Isle Of Wight County, Virginia
Will of Michael Murphrey W: 02 July 1743 P: 14 May 1747 Leg: son John, dau Elizabeth Dixon, dau Mary, dau Sarah, dau Elender, grandson Michael Murphrey. Exec: son John Murphrey Wit: John Garner, B. Beal (Wills of Isle of Wight County, Virginia by Chapman, page 153.)
GENEALOGICAL NOTES 1689 Thomas HAMPTON and wife Elizabeth receive from Francis and Mary BRIDLE, parents of Elizabeth, 1/2 of a certain parcel of land, "in consideration for the love and affection held for Thomas and Elizabeth HAMPTON." On decease of Thomas and Elizabeth, the parcel to go to Mary HAMPTON, a daughter.
- Title: Wills of Isle of Wight County, Va. by Chapman, page 153